of Scout Centre Budapest
Valid from 1st March 2019
If you enter the area of Scout Centre Budapest, it means that you read the rules and you accepted each points of the document!
A) Basic rules
- In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all of those visiting the Scout Centre Budapest (SCB), various rules and regulations to be enforced.
- 2. By entering the SCB, you confirm your acceptance of the rules and regulations of the SCB.
- 3. Each Group Leader accepts full responsibility for those of its members stay at SCB.
- 4. Leaders are responsible for explaining the rules and regulations to the members of their group.
- For reasons of safety and security, entry to certain areas of the SCB site will be restricted.
- Anyone behaving in a way that is considered to be dangerous or causing offense to others will result in that person being removed from the SCB and no refund of fees will be given.
- 7. We expect normal decent scout behaviour according to the scout promise and scout laws.
- All kind of groups and activities are welcome at SCB, which are similar to the scout spirit, and or not against to the scout movement.
- The staff of the SCB may take photographs of your group’s life for purpose of illustrating it’s web site and community channels.
- The slip-road to the SCB is a private forestry road. It can only be used at your own risk. It is not possible to plaster after any kind of damage!
- Please check-in at arrival at the office.
- Please check-out by departure at the office.
- We have several groups at the SCB so please be cooperative in every way. Thank you.
- Silence time is between 22:00 – 07:00. If you would like to do a loud program during silence time please contact with the other group leaders and the janitor of the Scout Centre Budapest. Thank you! Silence time does not apply to weddings.
- Scout Centre Budapest is not responsible for theft or loss of personal property!
C) Traffic within the centre
- The Hungarian Highway code applied in the SCB.
- Drive only on the asphalt roads.
- When driving into the camp, an ID card will be provided, which must be placed in a clearly visible place in the windshield, and must be kept there at all times.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- The speed limit in the camp is 10 km/h.
- The main gate is open from 07:00 until 20:00 for traffic. If you would like to pass the gates with car after 20:00, please contact with the staff in advance. (The small gate for pedestrians is open all time)
- People can use bicycles only on the designated paths.
- It is prohibited to ride a bicycle inside the perimeters of the sub camps.
- Proper lighting must be used after dusk.
- D) healtcare, nature & environment protection
- Treat the nature as scouts should!
- Trees can not be cut at all!
- Beside the three camp fire places, new campfire places can be open only by the approval of the SCB’s staff.
- It is your duty to keep clean your camping area or house during your stay.
- You receive the camping area / house / tools in clean condition; please give it back also clean and tidy.
- Drinking water is available from the tap and the big water cubic, which is at front of the Office House. Everywhere else you can found washing water, which is also clean, but not clean enough to drink – according to the Hungarian Healthcare Agency
- Self-catering groups are responsible for their food itself. (group leader) We can provide you fried with limited capacity in the summer or in the winter kitchen.
- Firewood: You can collect dead trees or boughs from the ground, or you can buy cut briquette from us.
- You are allowed to use only tableware made of reusable and / or compostable materials in the park! The use of disposable plastic devices is not allowed! For every imported piece you will be charged 1000 HUF waste management fee.
- You can lend building wood from us; these rods can not be cut.
- Only the guide dogs can visit the park without permission. If you would like to bring your dog please contact us.
- The whole SCB is a non – smoking venue. Smoking is only allowed at the Summer Kitchen and the Big Water Block. Smoking is only allowed for people above 18. (It is a governmental rule.) Water-pipes are not allowed at all.
- We clean the showers and toilets once a day. If something is missing please let us know. Service time.
- Every group is asked to help to clean the big water block once a week.
- We clean the kitchens every Wednesday between 10:00-12:00
- Big Water Block opening hours: 07:00 – 24:00
- In case of emergency please contact the Office immediately.
- Emergency assembly point: at the main gate.
- We are happy if you leave your impressions in our Guest Book. (It can be found at the Office)
If you have any questions please ASK! So we can help! OK?
We wish you an adventurous stay! Be Prepared!