The Scout Centre Budapest welcomes only pre-booked groups
Important: The road from Petneházy Club Hotel to the Scout Centre is a private road of the Pilis Park Forestry Company. Ltd. Speed limit max 20km/h or in some parts even slower!
Please be advised, that the road has many bumps and holes and even some wild animals can cross the road. Please drive slowly and carefully!
We use the road with normal car every day.
Please be informed that nor the Hungarian Scout Association nor the Scout Centre’s Operator can not overtake the responsibility for the damages caused by careless driving, or mistakes of the road at any case.
By public transportation from Széll Kálmán square
- take the Tram 61 from Széll Kálmán square to Hűvösvölgy terminal. (direction: Hűvösvölgy)
- From Hűvösvölgy, take the bus 63 to Adyliget stop. (direction: Hűvösvölgy)
- From Adyliget, take Feketefej street, follow the Scout Park signs for about 4 kilometers / 30 mins.
- We can help you with our VW Transporter (5 persons + lot of bags) from bus stop Adyliget to the Scout Centre Budapest. There is a small 5,– EUR gasoline fee for one turn.
If you would like to look at the route on Google Maps travel planner click here: http://goo.gl/maps/h0J16
By public transportation from Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport
- From downtown Budapest, take the direction of Hűvösvölgy/Nagykovácsi on the Hűvösvölgyi road. Turn left at the MOL gas station onto Nagykovácsi road. Leave the roundabout at the second exit (in the direction of Nagykovácsi/Remeteszőlős). On top of the hill, turn left onto Feketefej street before Nagykovácsi, just as the ‘Scoutpark” sign says.
- From the direction of Vienna, exit the M1 highway at Budakeszi! At the end of the road turn left! At the traffic lights go ahead through the crossing! Turn right at the traffic lights! Turn right at the end of the road! Passing through Budakeszi (in the direction Budapest), turn left towards Nagykovácsi/Remeteszőlős. Leave the roundabout at the third exit (in the direction of Nagykovácsi/Remeteszőlős). On top of the hill, turn left onto Feketefej street before Nagykovácsi, just as the ‘Scoutpark” sign says.